If your shoes tend to wonder around on their own or are going through those rebellious teenage years, then our shoebag will keep them intact and grounded! The shoebag itself is made of high quality cotton, which is easy to take care of, and has handy tightening strings to keep your beloved shoes safe.
Out of stock
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /data01/virt71858/domeenid/www.tokushoes.com/htdocs/wp-content/themes/shopkeeper/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 73
- Pilling on the slippers can be removed with a fabric shaver or a simple razor.
- Can be washed by hand or in the washing machine.
- Washing machine 30 degrees, wool mode, stronger spin – approx. 1000.
- Put the slippers in the washing machine inside the slipper bag (comes with the slippers).
- Use a mild detergent for wool.
- Air dry, avoid excessive heat (ie dryer, radiator, underfloor heating, etc.).
- If the slippers are wet when coming out of the washing machine, you can squeeze out the excess moisture yourself and then shape the slippers into the right shape for drying.
- Due to the thick felt of the slippers, it may take a few days to dry completely.
- Please note that washing can affect the appearance of leather labels.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 3 cm|