To TOKU collection has been added to the dignified vegetable tan leather slipper model KYOTO. Like other TOKU products, KYOTO leather slippers are inspired by Japanese minimalist design aesthetics.
- The upper is made of natural vegetable tanned leather.
- The insole is soft and breathable and covered with natural cork. Under the sole is filled with natural coconut fiber to make the slipper breathable and shockproof.
- The outer sole is made of light microfiber, which is covered with a thin layer of rubber so that the slipper does not slip.
The slippers come with:
- a slipper bag made from waste textiles from the service industry.
- a felt polishing cloth that can be used to clean and polish the slipper.