Budapest, vintage pink LIMITED EDITION
For the snugglers and cuddlers.
These slippers keep your feet snug at all times, definitely for those who are always cold. A closed heel and toe guarantees the comfiest experience. The little peek-hole and natural lamb wool make sure your feet can still breathe. All of our slippers feature a special insole with arch support – these really feel like you are walking on clouds!
Our slippers feature a new more durable outsole made of PU coated microfiber. This guarantees them a longer life and you can even pop outside in them! The slippers also come in a cotton cloth bag that keeps even the wildest pair of shoes in place (and as a bonus is more environmentally friendly than a cardboard box).
Upper & lining: natural lambswool felt
Insole: with arch support, slightly heightened heels
How to measure
- Pilling on the slippers can be removed with a fabric shaver or a simple razor.
- Can be washed by hand or in the washing machine.
- Washing machine 30 degrees, wool mode, stronger spin – approx. 1000.
- Put the slippers in the washing machine inside the slipper bag (comes with the slippers).
- Use a mild detergent for wool.
- Air dry, avoid excessive heat (ie dryer, radiator, underfloor heating, etc.).
- If the slippers are wet when coming out of the washing machine, you can squeeze out the excess moisture yourself and then shape the slippers into the right shape for drying.
- Due to the thick felt of the slippers, it may take a few days to dry completely.
- Please note that washing can affect the appearance of leather labels.