Bern, dark gray
For wiggly toes.
When you want the snug feeling of the Budapest but also like to wiggle your toes – these are for you. The natural lamb wool will keep your feet warm but let them breathe as well. With the addition of the open toe, the Bern slippers are the best of both worlds. All of our slippers feature a special insole with arch support – these really feel like you are walking on clouds!
Our slippers feature a new more durable outsole made of PU coated microfiber. This guarantees them a longer life and you can even pop outside in them! The slippers also come in a cotton cloth bag that keeps even the wildest pair of shoes in place (and as a bonus is more environmentally friendly than a cardboard box).
Upper & lining: natural lambswool felt
Insole: with arch support, slightly heightened heels
How to measure
- Pilling on the slippers can be removed with a fabric shaver or a simple razor.
- Can be washed by hand or in the washing machine.
- Washing machine 30 degrees, wool mode, stronger spin – approx. 1000.
- Put the slippers in the washing machine inside the slipper bag (comes with the slippers).
- Use a mild detergent for wool.
- Air dry, avoid excessive heat (ie dryer, radiator, underfloor heating, etc.).
- If the slippers are wet when coming out of the washing machine, you can squeeze out the excess moisture yourself and then shape the slippers into the right shape for drying.
- Due to the thick felt of the slippers, it may take a few days to dry completely.
- Please note that washing can affect the appearance of leather labels.